Friday, June 11, 2010

How to make website?

How to make website?
We design beautiful websites and web applications. We make it easy to use. We do visual design & layered bace PSD. First of all we think our plan to design than use some software as Photoshop, Corel Draw for designing. We use some tools, colors, pictures to create a home page.

What You Need to Start Your Website
1. Domain Name
2. Web Host

Then Choose a design
• Pick from 2,000+ designs created for 100 industries.
• Get a complete, ready-to-use template with images and industry-specific text.

Customize it
• Drop in your own graphics, or use our free library of 250,000 images.
• Easily add your own logo or just type in your business name.
• Edit text, colors, images, fonts, and links.

Show the world
• Publish your site with one click (we host it for you).
• Make changes to your site anytime.
• Get your own personalized domain name and email address.
• Get found by customers

Have You Planned Enough for Your Website?
Planning and doing the necessary research is crucial, especially if you want to make money online. Don't just jump into creating your website. Take some time determining the best topic.

Google Can Fund Your Website
Do you hate the idea of having to pay to create a website? Sure, we'd all like them to be free, but the reality of it is, you limit your site's potential and longevity if you use a free web host. I'll never make that mistake again.

Design & The Screen Resolution Dilemma
I would really like to expand my website’s resolution in the near future, but after checking my Google Analytic stats, I discovered that 25% of my visitors still view my site with a 1024 x 768 resolution.

So if I expand my design to 1200 pixels, that means over 4,000 people per day would have to scroll left and right to see the entire site.

Now, of course I could remedy this by using percentages instead of fixed widths, but I actually like my columns to look the same in every resolution.

I’ve noticed a lot of you are moving to a wider resolution. Just wondering if you took your visitor stats into account before deciding?

May be your numbers look better than mine, but 25% is still too large a number for me to leave the 1,000 pixel width design.

I must admit, I thought that percentage would be a bit lower by now, but I’m sure the niche plays a role too. For example, a site targeted toward computer gurus, may have fewer people using a 1024 resolution.

What do your resolution stats say? Do you use percentages instead of fixed widths on your site?



You can find our services here click on my portfolio link.

S   end to mail us: rakeshkdynamic@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Yes, informative mail from you... I too got my free site from here http://www.tucktail.com/ Also in here i got my domain name and hosting services for my web development process..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Site site you have designed, Good.

    ReplyDelete